EUROTECH LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
(Applies to the Apollo and Maze Chair)
- For all products except for 24/7 chairs (see below), Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser all components for the life of the product with the exception of upholstery and foam, which will be warranted for five years.
- For 24/7 chairs, Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser of all 24/7 chairs all components for 5 years with the exception of upholstery and foam which will be warranted for 2 years.
- Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects. Eurotech will repair or replace, at its option, any unaltered components.
- Eurotech does not warrant any aftermarket hardware that is installed on the product.
- Eurotech’s warranty is limited to the normal use of the product in a forty hour work week and a 275 lb. weight limit unless otherwise noted.
- Eurotech shall NOT be liable for consequential or incidental damage arising from any product defect.
- Eurotech’s warranty is limited to replacement or repair and does not cover cost of transportation and labor. There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described. Proof of purchase is required to validate this warranty.
- Eurotech does not warrant customer’s own material.
GROUPE LACASSE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
(Applies to Upswing chair, All desk options, All storage options, and Laminate Laptop Table.)Groupe Lacasse LLC warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns it; proof of purchase from Groupe Lacasse LLC being the only official document accepted by Groupe Lacasse LLC for any claim. This warranty is subject to the limitations, exclusions and other provisions below:
- Twenty-five years: High-performance thermofused laminate.
- Twenty years: Drawer slides.
- Ten years: Locks.
- Five years: Adjustable surface mechanisms, metal legs.
- Five years: High-pressure laminate, casters, fabrics, metal frame doors,electrical components, thermoplastic polymer extrusions and accessories.
- One year: Electrical modules and components, electronic locks.
Exclusions: C.O.M., light bulbs and ballasts.
This warranty is made by Groupe Lacasse LLC only to purchasers acquiring the product directly from GroupeLacasse LLC, its authorized dealers, or others who are specifically authorized by Groupe Lacasse LLC to sell such products.
The purchaser’s remedy is limited to repair or replacement, at Groupe Lacasse LLC’s option, of products which when used normally, prove to be defective within the period stated. Labor, delivery charges and service not covered under warranty.
This warranty does not apply to any product which must be replaced because of normal wear and tear, negligence, abuse or accident or which has been modified by someone other than Groupe Lacasse LLC or its authorized dealers.
The remedy stated herein are expressly agreed to be exclusive as a condition of sale. Groupe Lacasse LLC’s liability with respect to its products or installation services should not exceed that expressly set forth above. Under no circumstances shall Groupe Lacasse LLC be liable for accidental or consequential damages. Specials may be subject to a limited warranty.
HAWORTH LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
(Applies to the Very Chair)
The warranty period of a Covered Product within the Haworth Collection line of products, including those manufactured outside of North America and sold to a customer based or located in North America, is as follows (textiles and coverings are not covered by this Limited Warranty):
Twelve (12) Years
- Haworth seating products (framework, mechanisms, seating foam, cylinders, mesh, seating glides & casters, plastic components, and non-gel arm caps) Haworth wood or wood-framed products
A Covered Product’s warranty period begins on the Covered Product’s date of manufacture and ends on the expiration of the time period identified below for that particular Covered Product. In addition, the warranty period will automatically terminate at the time that the end-user purchaser ceases to solely own, possess, control and use the Covered Product.
HUMANSCALE LIMITED WARRANTY
(Applies to the Keyboard Tray and Monarch Mat.)
Humanscale offers the following warranties on its products, subject to any exclusions and limitations as set forth below:
- Keyboard Trays- 15 years, 24/7 Warranty
- Monarch Mat- 3 years, 24/7 Warranty
OM (Formerly Office Master) Warranty
(Applies to the Truly Chair)
OM (formerly Office Master, Inc.) warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the applicable warranty period, as indicated below.
Should any item fail, OM will – at its sole discretion – repair or replace, with a comparable product or part, any item found to be defective as a result of normal commercial use (i.e., a single 8-hour shift, 5 days per week).
This warranty does not apply to items subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, alteration, or damage caused by shipment, storage, accident, fire, flood, or act of God.
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY The OM5 Series® (including the OM5 Active sub-series) and Truly.
WORKRITE LIMITED WARRANTY
(Applies to the Solace Desktop.)
Workrite warrants to the original purchaser that the products it manufactures are free from defects in design, material and workmanship for the length of time listed below for each product in its original installation. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace (at our discretion), free of charge, any product, part or component which fails under normal use as a result of such defect.
- Solace Desktop Standing Desk Converters- 2 years